What would buy from Phase Eight for an essential holiday wardrobe : a day dress, an evening dress and accessories to match both.
Despite the heat-wave, I am not forgetting to pack some sleeves for the cooler nights.
1. My first choice was the Newberry print dress 95% viscose and 5% elastane, it will keep you cool and won't crease too much in your suitcase. Currently reduced to £69 from £79, offering a saving of 13%.
Easy wash, easy care, easy iron and really pretty … a perfect summer day dress
2. The second one is fab for eating out at night. Bright red; a summer version of the LBD. 100% silk and fully lined. The Mimi silk dress easy to pack, avoiding creases item (the silk is already crinkled).
Also selling at £69 down from £79 a fantastic value for money considering it is 100% silk (man-made fabrics for the lining).
3. The Millie Rose sandals will work with both dresses and the wedges are comfortable to wear. At a £26.70 (down from £89) they are a real bargain. In particular since they are made of 100% leather/ suede for the lining and top. The soles are made of cork, light and very summery ;-)
4. No outfit would be complete without a little jewellery. I really like the Disk pendant necklace so easy to wear, smart and discreet and a colour reminder of the shoes. No one could ever tell it only costs £25 !!
5. And finally, don't forget nights can be slightly cooler. In particular if you are travelling towards the 2nd half of August. I have therefore chosen a light wrap, perfect for both the day and evening dress. I chose the white version of this Shawl collar bolero as easier to match with my chosen dress. But at £25 a pop, you could buy it in all 3 available colours : Black, red and white
Disclaimer : This is my blog entry into a Phase Eight blogging competition to win a £250 voucher
Fellow bloggers, get details of the competition here: Phase Eight competition rules